Votes: 44 16.7%
  • C

Votes: 142 54.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Here we go with the FINAL ROUND of voting for the 13th Anniversary logo!

VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE!

A. 2.jpg B. 3.jpg C. 10.jpg

Previously, we did a semi-final vote and these are the top 3 from that round.

Many thanks to all who entered the logo contest!

Voting ends 7 days after this post is made:

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Mr Vic

Voted. All three are great. Really tough to decide. Tried to envision how they'd look on a mug. Great Job by the three finalist.

tbroye

All three are great. Used the same method to vote for Logo as for my Ballot for upcoming election. Threw a dart now I have a broken iMac. All 3 were great, the mug will look good in my display case with the others. To bad we couldn't use all 3, one on the mug one on the hat, one on the shirt or other cup, or glass, just thinking. Not to fire up the old Dell desktop and fight with Win10 or what ever on it.

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
As we identified in the preliminary round, logo B has an error, "VII" instead of the correct "VIII". The entrant is aware of this and will fix the error if that logo wins.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
As we identified in the preliminary round, logo B has an error, "VII" instead of the correct "VIII". The entrant is aware of this and will fix the error if that logo wins.

Sorry, I was the second voter in that thread and never opened it again. Should have realized someone would have seen this.
Ed

jeff

Administrator
Staff member

Sorry, I was the second voter in that thread and never opened it again. Should have realized someone would have seen this.
Ed

Happy to have your observation! I missed it myself a few days in the first round.

TimS124

Tough to pick one from that set of 3 but I squinted, twitched my nose, made up reasons to rule one out, then another...and stopped quickly before I ruled them all out...or in...either way, congrats to the winner and the runners up!

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
... speaking of mugs... any of the old ones left?
my "5th" is lonely

I usually check the mug shelf prior to the Bash and offer up any extras. Last year we sold out completely. There might be a desk cup or two left.

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
250 voters so far. Thanks for the great participation!

One day left. Click your choice in if you have not already.

ladycop322

I voted!

It was between two of the three logos but one of them has a typo and I couldn't see voting for it due to the mistake :(

Good luck to the three finalists!

jttheclockman

Job well done by all. I do like the final choice because it brings in a little different shape and overall look. Should look good on our merchandise. :)

bobleibo

Congratulations to everyone who entered this contest ! I thought each and every entry was worthy of special consideration. Being someone who can barely draw a straight line, these designs always impress me.

Top Bottom