100 5 star etsy reviews

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dan Masshardt

It seems like just yesterday I started turning. I guess I'm into my third year now.

I remember the first pen unsold on etsy. I think that's been about two years now.

Not everyone leaves feedback but inappropriate those that do.

It really does add an extra layer of satisfaction knowing that the stuff I make is appreciated by those who buy it.

I don't expect this to be the case forever, but i'm amazed that thus far all my feedback has been 5 stars.
Thank you to all here for your guidance and help.

Attachments

• image-397545042.jpg
    image-397545042.jpg
    195.6 KB · Views: 210
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

flyitfast

Congratulations Dan. Obviously your quality, both in product and customer service have been worth your skill and effort.
We definitely enjoy the work you have shown here on IAP.
Gordon

southernclay

Congrats Dan, I'm wanting to venture into Etsy this year, I set a shop up a while back and got 3 pens on but got distracted, bought another house, remodeled, moved, wife had a baby.....:biggrin: Life happened.

But coming around where there may be a little more time and a decent inventory. Any tips on doing a larger number of listings? I'm guessing use of copy and paste on certain info would help but between taking photos, writing description etc it felt just a bit like work and don't want my hobby to turn into a chore.

Dan Masshardt

Congrats Dan, I'm wanting to venture into Etsy this year, I set a shop up a while back and got 3 pens on but got distracted, bought another house, remodeled, moved, wife had a baby.....:biggrin: Life happened. But coming around where there may be a little more time and a decent inventory. Any tips on doing a larger number of listings? I'm guessing use of copy and paste on certain info would help but between taking photos, writing description etc it felt just a bit like work and don't want my hobby to turn into a chore.
thanks. I use my iPhone pretty much exclusively for etsy. The app is really good. I use copy all the time once a similar listing is already set up.

Last edited:

darrin1200

Congratulations Dan

My sales on Etsy are starting to pick up, but I can't get people to come back and review. Only one so far, but it felt good when it popped up.

People have nothing but good things to say in our conversations, they just don't fill out the review.

Whats your secret.

Dan Masshardt

Congratulations Dan My sales on Etsy are starting to pick up, but I can't get people to come back and review. Only one so far, but it felt good when it popped up. People have nothing but good things to say in our conversations, they just don't fill out the review. Whats your secret.

No secret. Some people do them others don't.

I believe etsy sends out an email invitation to review a little while after a purchase.

However you could message a purchaser just to say that you'd appreciate honest feedback. You could also offer a coupon code to reviewers as a thank you.

southernclay

Cool, thanks Dan, pictures are with cell phone too? I'll have to try that. Congrats again on the success with it, you can buy a lot of toys with those kind of sales!

KCW

That is great Dan, I know you and others here have helped me in the past with Etsy, and really appreciate it. I am going to have to really step up my game, if I'm going to catch you over there! I have spent a decent amount of time over on the Etsy forums, and I would caution agains emailing someone to ask for a review, some would consider it spam, and could turn you in for it. I love when I get a good review, but I don't think it is worth the consequences, plus while reviews are nice, it is really the sales that get my heart pumping. Great job agian Dan.

Dan Masshardt

I'm not sure how much reviews matter to buyers generally. But I just had a $400 order because the buyer / who I found out is a top executive of a bug international insurance company and he specifically mentioned that the reviews have him confidence to make a substantial purchase.

Here is one tip that has helped me many times. You absolutely need to have a big selection so buyers who find one pen through a search start shopping within your shop instead of on the broader etsy site. That won't happen if you have 10 pens posted.

Top Bottom