$779.99 O2 sensor

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

thewishman

Was searching for an oxygen sensor for my car. Most were around $50-$60, this one really stood out:

Home Air, Fuel, Emission & Exhaust Oxygen (O2) Sensors Oxygen Sensors Accel Gen VII; Linear Oxygen Sensor
Accel Gen VII; Linear Oxygen Sensor
No Reviews
Part #77065
May fit 2002 Ford Focus ZX3
Warranty Info

$779.99
Qty:
Unavailable for In-Store Pickup
FIND AVAILABLE SIMILAR OXYGEN SENSOR

SHIP TO HOME
Ships for free

ADD TO CART
Share Application Data Q & A
Write a review Ask a question

At least I won't have to pay for shipping.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

LouF

Rock Auto I have had good service and fast delivery the same parts you get from your local auto parts stores at a much lower cost.

KenV

Those kinds of price differences have always been there, but were much harder to spot before one could comparison shop with a cell phone.

The lazy or unobservant can still pay lots more.

The trick is to sort out those which appear similar but really are not the same.....

tbroye

My Toyota Tacoma has 2 the front one is heated and $200 the rear one was less that $100 guess which went out. They are not cheap but $779. Got mini at NAPA Toyota wanted almost $400. Be careful of cheap Chinese knock off's could damage the emission system of engine the big $$$$$$ Took my 15 minuets to change it and I am 75, easiest one I have ever done.

thewishman

May fit 2002 Ford Focus ZX3

This is my favorite part. For over $700, it MIGHT fit!

I liked that part, too.

Luckily, the heatshield that covers that part of the engine was missing when I got the car, so both sensors are really easy to reach.I just don't know if it is the upward or downward sensor that is bad. $1559.98 for both is stretching my wallet.:wink:

Top Bottom