$60 off Wolverine Jig - Free Shipping

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

Boy Tony you get up earlier than me. I too was going to post this because it is a good deal. I have this setup currently on my grinder and it works well. I recently went to the roborest but in case someone is interested this is a good price.

Dehn0045

is the peachtree one any different than the one that is available on Amazon for 139.99?

I got excited when I saw the $60 off, but then noticed the base price is a lot higher than what I have been looking at.

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 126

jttheclockman

is the peachtree one any different than the one that is available on Amazon for 139.99?

I got excited when I saw the $60 off, but then noticed the base price is a lot higher than what I have been looking at.

Same but from photo, the one at Peachtree has the Quad setting jig. I do not see it at Amazon.

TonyL

Boy Tony you get up earlier than me. I too was going to post this because it is a good deal. I have this setup currently on my grinder and it works well. I recently went to the roborest but in case someone is interested this is a good price

I still work full time (but from home). I check the site during coffee, lunch etc. I also bough the roborest that is compatible with the jig. One side has the RR, my other has the standard platform.

TonyL

It looks the same, but you are right...check what the net price will be.

Top Bottom