What would look good with turquoise trustone?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

allisnut

I have several short left over pieces of turquoise trustone with the black web, I think it was called turquoise 20 maybe. I haven't turned any other trustone. What would a) look good with the turquoise and b) turn similarly to the turquoise? I'd like to make something with these left overs, but I don't know what to segment in with them. Just butting the pieces together won't look as good as it would with some contrasting material segmented in. I have 4 pieces about an inch long. I am envisioning a narrow band sandwiched between turquoise pieces on the upper and lower barrel of a nicer slimline or maybe a cigar.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Janster

Aluminum slices between the Trustone and Antler on whatever component would look great, JMHO.......Jan

Copper, Aluminum, or brass all look good with Turquoise. I think the Tru-Stone you might have is #120P - #20 with Black Matrix. That's the one I was selling at least! And any of those combinations would look good on a matching Southwest Pen kit.

Rink

Turquoise

I have several short left over pieces of turquoise trustone with the black web, I think it was called turquoise 20 maybe. I haven't turned any other trustone. What would a) look good with the turquoise and b) turn similarly to the turquoise?

Old thread, I know...but I just saw it.

Here are a couple I made w/ Turquoise Trustone. The Triton is Black Walnut and the Stratus clickers are Black Walnut and (i think) Red Oak.

Attachments

• WP_20140808_023.jpg
    WP_20140808_023.jpg
    163.6 KB · Views: 208
  • 100_0147.jpg
    100_0147.jpg
    147.1 KB · Views: 178
Top Bottom