Some Segmenting in Texas

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

LL Woodworks

A couple of segmented from last week. The first is a 7mm slimline made of Amboyna Burl and maple, "V" segments in the upper barrel outlined in aluminum and a black and white pic gaurd for the CB. The second is a Vertex chrome clicker with an African Bloodwood body with 3 "V" aluminum segments spaced 3/8" apart. Both have my usual CA finish. These Vertex clickers are great - so smooth and quiet.

Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• tn_70_Seg.JPG
    tn_70_Seg.JPG
    25.5 KB · Views: 377
  • tn_70_Seg2.JPG
    tn_70_Seg2.JPG
    25.7 KB · Views: 340
  • tn_77_Seg.JPG
    tn_77_Seg.JPG
    22.7 KB · Views: 327
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

LL Woodworks

That slimline is beautiful. How long is it? The upper barrel is longer, right? Or is that just an illusion.

Thanks for looking - Overall it is less than 1/4" longer than a normal slimline with about 65% of the length in the upper barrel. I'll measure when I get home this evening and post the upper and lower barrel lengths.

Hendu3270

Very nice! Very nice indeed! Nice smooth lines on these. Great job! Another Texas boy throwin' down the segments!!:wink:

LL Woodworks

That slimline is beautiful. How long is it? The upper barrel is longer, right? Or is that just an illusion.

Finally remembered to measure for you; The lower barrel is 1 1/2" and the upper is 3" so it is about 1/2" longer than normal. I think my next one will be 1/4" to 3/8" shorter.

Top Bottom