Software used for laser?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

DJBPenmaker

I recently acquired the Neje laser printer. I wonder what windows based software folks are using? I hope to cut a few images on blanks and perhaps inscribe occasionally. Thanks. George

Sent from my iPhone using Penturners.org mobile app
I think you're stuck with the software that comes with the laser or the app for android ( the app for Apple devices doesn't work properly) I'd also love to know if there is something better out there.
For designing I usually use publisher on a 42mm x 42mm page size and then save it as a JPEG then convert the JPEG using Gimp to 550x550 pixels. That's for my particular laser which is the 1500mw Bluetooth laser.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

budnder

I use Photoshop to create a BMP file, then save it to my Google Drive. On my phone, I then download from my Google Drive and use the phone's Bluetooth connection and laser app to move the image from my phone to the laser. I've burned using the app controls on my phone, and if I'm doing several of the same thing, I just burn using the laser standalone (push the red button on the top) after I've downloaded the image.

larryc

[/QUOTE]I think you're stuck with the software that comes with the laser or the app for android ( the app for Apple devices doesn't work properly) I'd also love to know if there is something better out there.
For designing I usually use publisher on a 42mm x 42mm page size and then save it as a JPEG then convert the JPEG using Gimp to 550x550 pixels. That's for my particular laser which is the 1500mw Bluetooth laser.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

I've used the Apple software on three of the 1000 mw devices with no problems.

DJBPenmaker

I think you're stuck with the software that comes with the laser or the app for android ( the app for Apple devices doesn't work properly) I'd also love to know if there is something better out there.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

I've used the Apple software on three of the 1000 mw devices with no problems.[/QUOTE]I thought I'd mention it because a lot of people are complaining of a vertical line being burnt down the side along with the image. Maybe it's just the Bluetooth version in that case, or you are just lucky.

chartle

DJBPenmaker

I just came across some open source software called Camrein/Ezgraver.
Just wondered if anyone here has used it before I try and install.

Top Bottom