Segmenting Software

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

designer

I am looking at getting some accurate equipment for segmenting. I also have CAD to draw things in.

Does anyone have any experience with this software?
Segmented Turning Project Planner Software | Projects | Craft Supplies USA

Does it do anything I cannot do with a CAD system? I don't want to spend the 40 bucks after buying a Byrnes table saw unless it has some ability that is special. The other software I do not know anything about is the one that comes with the ring master which is also on my list. Any help with that would also be appreciated.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

designer

I think my post was not what I wanted to ask. Yes I can get the free trial. What is the difference between the ringmaster software and the segmenting software?

I am not expecting many people have both packages. I was hoping the ones that have each would post some information of what each of the packages are capable of. Good, bad or indifferent.

jttheclockman

I think my post was not what I wanted to ask. Yes I can get the free trial. What is the difference between the ringmaster software and the segmenting software?

I am not expecting many people have both packages. I was hoping the ones that have each would post some information of what each of the packages are capable of. Good, bad or indifferent.

There is free software for both

Last edited:

flyitfast

I use Woodturner Pro design software by Lloyd Johnson. The three modules for design work well together and are easily understood.
The software site is Woodturnerpro.com. and is downloaded. It is updated fairly regularly.
Check out the website it also has a free trial period with several tutorials.
gordon

Top Bottom