Scallop on a Trimline?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bwp

Greetings,
Has anyone had success with a scallop segment on a Trimline pen?
Most of the examples shown are in more bigger Cigar or Jr Gent pens. This make sense since there's more material to work with. However,
I really like the trimline because of its low cost, ease to make, but they also don't weigh much less which makes them an option for women who don't want a big hefty pen.
Any tips or successes would be most appreciated.
BWP

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

plantman

Greetings,
Most of the examples shown are in more bigger Cigar or Jr Gent pens. This make sense since there's more material to work with. However,
I really like the trimline because of its low cost, ease to make, but they also don't weigh much less which makes them an option for women who don't want a big hefty pen.

BWP

I would suggest that you loose the center band, now you can make your pen slightly larger. Either use no band at all or use a larger center band from another kit. Jim S

bwp

Greetings,

BWP

I would suggest that you loose the center band, now you can make your pen slightly larger. Either use no band at all or use a larger center band from another kit. Jim S

Thanks for this tip. I have a Scalloped Trimline but its still a work in progress. But I made this one with the bushings from a Chicago/Manhattan. IMG_2534.jpg

plantman

Greetings,

BWP

Thanks for this tip. I have a Scalloped Trimline but its still a work in progress. But I made this one with the bushings from a Chicago/Manhattan. View attachment 142707

:eek: Now that's a modified Trimline !!!! Nice work on this eye popper !! Jim S

Top Bottom