Railroad Track Sierra Vista Inlay

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Your ability to envision some of the most beautiful color combinations, is second to none! :wink:

And, who, but YOU would think of sticking a pen in a LOG for photo ops? :biggrin:

A very nicely made pen Mark!:wink:

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
Your ability to envision some of the most beautiful color combinations, is second to none! :wink:

And, who, but YOU would think of sticking a pen in a LOG for photo ops? :biggrin:

I forgot to mention - It also has a very acceptable CA finish! Not quite as good as the one you did for me Chuck, but I was very pleased with the finish. Yes, the Monkey :monkey: is trainable; thanks Obi Wan!

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator

Attachments

• 75cece84a501be01fa09f6d25967050d--train-tracks-westerns.jpg
    75cece84a501be01fa09f6d25967050d--train-tracks-westerns.jpg
    159.9 KB · Views: 180

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader

I forgot to mention - It also has a very acceptable CA finish! Not quite as good as the one you did for me Chuck, but I was very pleased with the finish. Yes, the Monkey :monkey: is trainable; thanks Obi Wan!

I thought I saw a shine in the top photo. But, who would think that Mark James would voluntarily put CA on a pen? :biggrin: You did good!

Top Bottom