Off cuts ?? What off cuts??

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Grab a bunch of those little off cuts we ALL have ( and can't throw out !! ) and use them up. :biggrin:
I'm have way too much fun doing segmenting these days. Did these ones yesterday. I want to move on from the zig zag shape that I use a lot of and start with 'rounder' segmenting, like the black one with the red 'tear-drops'
That's still a WIP, so more on that when I've perfected it a bit more.

One of the pics was also the deciding factor to fit the vac nozzle that I just mentioned to Chuck..

12pm...time for bed.....:sleepy:

Attachments

• DSCF2614.JPG
    DSCF2614.JPG
    238.1 KB · Views: 359
  • DSCF2617.JPG
    DSCF2617.JPG
    340 KB · Views: 486
  • DSCF2619.JPG
    DSCF2619.JPG
    324.5 KB · Views: 455
  • DSCF2623.JPG
    DSCF2623.JPG
    302.3 KB · Views: 394
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

magpens

Oh oh !!! ... I just figured out how you do the zigzags and now your throw a couple of curves at me !! :biggrin::befuddled:

SteveJ

Keep the pics coming! You are challenging me to up my game (by a lot). Trying to do it on a Taig lathe which is sort of like a metal lathe. I appreciate you sharing some of what you do.

jsolie

Those are some very nice looking blanks. I hope your lathe suffers no ill from what looks like a fuzzy blanket being on it. :cool:

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
HOW.....?? Do you post something like this and, say......I'm going to bed?? :rolleyes: Oh yeah....you waited for my thread.:redface:

Thanks Steven. More cool stuff. Yes, we all have those cut offs. Now we have some idea as to why :biggrin:

79spitfire

Well, you got my wow!

If I have a comment, it's that I can't help but think of those big bright graphic stickers they used on cars in the late '70's and early '80s

pinto_cruisesilver-1978.jpg-courtesy-loevofords.org_.jpg

I mean that in the nicest way possible, BTW!:wink:

farmer

Very nice

I would love to see more pictures of that technic or more info on how to do that..
Looks way cool .....

Farmer

Top Bottom