Chem Milling Where is Brad???

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

I saw this pen in the random photos and it just jumps out at you. Got me thinking where is Brad??? Miss his creations here. Another one of those talented out of the box thinkers. Hope we did not lose another good one. You just do not see work like he was doing here. Creative minds.

8_pic2.jpg

seamus7227

funny you should mention it! Two things, I am now the owner of this pen, which is brass that he plated in a chrome plate, and i see and hear from him regularly on Facebook!

jttheclockman

funny you should mention it! Two things, I am now the owner of this pen, which is brass that he plated in a chrome plate, and i see and hear from him regularly on Facebook!

I would say you are a very lucky person. I bet it looks even better in your hand. :)

seamus7227

I would say you are a very lucky person. I bet it looks even better in your hand. :)

I looks amazing! Of course it should for the price i paid for it! My only complaint is that its super heavy!

Top Bottom