Something different

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

smik

Hi all thought I'd add something I've been working on for a bit. I was looking for something different in pen blanks so I made these. Let me know what ya think. First one a violin for an Aero pen and the second an architects symbol for the bullet style.

Stan

Penthem-e Pens Plus

Attachments

• violin.jpg
    violin.jpg
    204.6 KB · Views: 338
  • architect.jpg
    architect.jpg
    240.1 KB · Views: 354
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Cmmarshall

I like them. I agree that my first thought was Freemason though.(I used the same Symbol and my name was "Freemasons" in a war game I used to play).

I like the work a lot.

smik

Thanks for feedback. I need to work on the photos used camera phone. The violin looks faded and doesn't show the detail.

smik

The architect blank I found the pattern online and wanted to see how it would come out. Now I find out it's actually part of a companies logo so can't really use. Maybe I'll contact them and ask if they are interested in some custom pens.

Last edited:

smik

Made another

Fly lure on lemonwood 1st cut. Blank is oversize so I can recut if I need to change design. Unfortunately my photo taking abilities are not allowing a true representation.

Attachments

• cappy.jpg
    cappy.jpg
    240.7 KB · Views: 146

smik

CNC router. Unfortunately I have two left thumbs when it comes to being artistic, with my hands, but this helps. I've been working on perfecting it for awhile, I think I finally have it, though I'm making more adjustments today.
And thank you for the comment I highly appreciate.

they both look great but I have to say the violin is super impressive.....
I gotta ask... How????

Last edited:
Top Bottom