Casting For Resin Mixing?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

TonyL

Resin-Mixer

I tried to get these guys to come way down in price when I was playing around with casting. They never did come down and I didn't enjoy casting.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

tomtedesco

If I ever get so lazy that I need one of these just shoot me. Part of the fun (?) of casting, in my opinion, is mixing different things together and seeing what happens. Might as well develop a CNC machine to turn pens while I am watching TV.

jttheclockman

Tony over the time I have watched your posts I see you are a gadget kind of guy. Between the miniature tools and the mixing gadgets you have a fascination. I am sure you can make something very easily to this. We talked about those battery operated turntables or even a rotisserie motor and turn it upside down. Fashion a plate and adhere a cup to it. Maybe you have an old turntable. Not sure how many even know what that is. I would think there would be more fun trying to invent your own gadgets. Good luck. :)

TonyL

You are right JT. I don't like making things that I know little about and I don't like waiting during boring tasks (big characters flaws, but I really have no other vices). I do like many my own pens, but that's about it. I wish I had the patience to make custom finials (I have the tutorials and watched the videos). If I can whip them out quickly, I would replace all of those black plastic ones on the Jr Gents and the like. However, my impatience, did find a way to dispense with most of the sanding, and all of the wet sanding. So sometimes it serves a purpose.:).

magpens

Hey Tony,

April Fool's Day was 3 weeks ago !!!!! :biggrin:

Did you look at that Table of Viscosities ?? .... what a joke !!

Last edited:
Top Bottom