periwinkle?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

BeeAMaker

Looking for a periwinkle pen blank. I have exhausted my leads, Exotic Blanks, Beartooth woods, Turners warehouse, PSI, Craft Supply, Rockler, Woodcraft, and a general search for "Periwinkle Pen Blank" Gives me one result from a Canadian store, but it's not Periwinkle even thought they call it that.

If all else fails, I'll try making my own but that may prove to be more expensive.

Thanks!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

TonyL

I am turning two slightly darker hues; they are Rhino plastic. I turned off the names (purple something).

BeeAMaker

The problem with any color, is there are several shades based on the source.
How close to this is what you're looking for?

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net...iwinkle.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20110827001435

How soon do you need it?
I can look through some of my easily accessible blanks to see if I have anything.

Wife says THAT'S IT!!

No hurry, it's for a friend of the wife. Probably be a few weeks before we see her. It's her friends favorite color.

If you have something that would be great. I'm sure I could mix something if not, thanks for checking!

RussBerg

Looking for a periwinkle pen blank. I have exhausted my leads, Exotic Blanks, Beartooth woods, Turners warehouse, PSI, Craft Supply, Rockler, Woodcraft, and a general search for "Periwinkle Pen Blank" Gives me one result from a Canadian store, but it's not Periwinkle even thought they call it that.

If all else fails, I'll try making my own but that may prove to be more expensive.

Thanks!
William Wood-Write, Canada. I just bought 4. It takes several weeks for them to arrive.

Top Bottom