My Latest Laser Cut Inlay Design

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Ken Wines

Latest inlay design. This one fits a Sierra and has 88 inlays. There are 5 different woods , walnut, maple, osage orange, cherry and aromatic red cedar.

Attachments

• IMG_3660.JPG
    IMG_3660.JPG
    392.3 KB · Views: 290
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Ken Wines

I hate your guts! That is beautiful :wink:!

Seriously, The precision you get with your set-up is wonderful.

Mark, you're probably going to hate me more but here are all 4 flavors of the cut. I'm going to keep one and donate the other three toward the MPG door prizes. I'm starting to work on a goody package.

Attachments

• IMG_3662.JPG
    IMG_3662.JPG
    530.4 KB · Views: 225

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
I hate your guts! That is beautiful :wink:!

Seriously, The precision you get with your set-up is wonderful.

Mark, you're probably going to hate me more but here are all 4 flavors of the cut. I'm going to keep one and donate the other three toward the MPG door prizes. I'm starting to work on a goody package.

Those are beautiful!

Brian G

I'm enamored will all four. Has my brain working on trying a few things without a laser. I wish I could "think" in multiple dimensions. I can't flip things around in my mind and visualize how they will look from multiple views.

I think my favorite of the four is the one with the white hexagons. For a reason I cannot explain, it "feels right." That's not to say there is anything wrong with the others; I'd write with a pen made from them for sure.

Keep posting your creations. I think they are fantastic.

Top Bottom