Looking for a couple blanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Revs

In Reno for a work class and have been told I need to do a presentation that is unrelated to work. So, I figure I'll do one on pen turning. Something I like to do and am kind of good at.

My question. Where in Reno can I get a couple slim line kits and maybe a couple exotic blanks? Would love a cocobolo and purpleheart plus an acrylic for comparison. If I would have had more time to prepare, I'd have brought them from home.

More4dan

In Reno for a work class and have been told I need to do a presentation that is unrelated to work. So, I figure I'll do one on pen turning. Something I like to do and am kind of good at.

My question. Where in Reno can I get a couple slim line kits and maybe a couple exotic blanks? Would love a cocobolo and purpleheart plus an acrylic for comparison. If I would have had more time to prepare, I'd have brought them from home.

I would be careful with the Cocobolo if you are presenting live. Some people can have a nasty allergic reaction. A presentation that ends in a lost time accident doesn't garner brownie points at work.

Good Luck

Danny

Top Bottom