Dimensions?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ladycop322

Mal...

I know that...read the request...if you were to cut the tube from top to bottom and lay it out in the rectangle shape it would be, what would the height and width dimensions be....I do not need the OD or ID of the tube...thanks anyway

CREID

Since you have the diameter the circumference is 2*pi*r and r is half the diameter. and you were also given the height.

plantman

2.88"s is your length, .368 X 3.1416 will give you the width. Or simply take a piece of paper and wrap it around the tube. Mark the length, and where the paper meets to get the width. Cut a little long in each direction and than adjust for a perfect size rectangle. Keep the paper and mark down the pen you are using it for so you have it next time. I use this template for cutting paper or snake skins for blanks. Not all tube sizes are alike so I always cut long and trim !! Jim S

Last edited:

magpens

Sorry Mal...I stand corrected...must be the decongestant and other meds for this sickness I'm going through sorry :(

It's OK Michelle. . To me the height of a tube is the same as it's length. . And the width of a tube is the same as it's Diameter (O.D.).

I am sorry to hear you are sick, still. . Hope you get better soon. . Adios !

Last edited:
Top Bottom