Stabilization Cactus Juice Activator

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Imaginethat

I would like to purchase a bottle of Cactus Juice Activator. Seems the Activator I had foamed up and ran all over my bench after I filled the bottle with CJ. Let me know if you would be willing to sell me enough Activator for a gallon of CJ.

Thank you

robutacion

I would like to purchase a bottle of Cactus Juice Activator. Seems the Activator I had foamed up and ran all over my bench after I filled the bottle with CJ. Let me know if you would be willing to sell me enough Activator for a gallon of CJ.

Thank you

First of all, you should be contacting Curtis directly on his web-site, or even call him, I'm sure he will be more than willing to help you.

Secondly, you should never try to add CJ into a full/correct volume for the 1 gallon CJ bottle, you should always empty the activator into the gallon of CJ, making sure most of it has come out before you pour CJ into the activator bottle to rinse the remaining.

For the guys overseas that receive the CJ from the USA, such as myself, care should be taken to prevent loss of the activator when the bottle seal is perforated from being pressurised on the air-flight, is no big drama if you are expecting it.

Cheers
George

Imaginethat

First of all, you should be contacting Curtis directly on his web-site, or even call him, I'm sure he will be more than willing to help you.

Secondly, you should never try to add CJ into a full/correct volume for the 1 gallon CJ bottle, you should always empty the activator into the gallon of CJ, making sure most of it has come out before you pour CJ into the activator bottle to rinse the remaining.

For the guys overseas that receive the CJ from the USA, such as myself, care should be taken to prevent loss of the activator when the bottle seal is perforated from being pressurised on the air-flight, is no big drama if you are expecting it.

Cheers
George[/QUOTE]

George thanks, but the first and second paragraph have been tried and worked IAW the instructions on Curtis Website. The instructions on the website were followed due to other circumstances and without success.

I'm trying to find someone who might have some activator I could purchase.

Thank you

Top Bottom