barrel size and length chart??

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bloodhound

Howdy all. So given my Gothica pen issue with PSI. I talked to Tony at PSI and he sent me a PDF file of everything they sell that uses barrels. The name barrel size and length and and how many. If anyone wants let me know and ill see if i can post it. It seems to be 13 pages. lol

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

flyitfast

I would appreciate a copy when you have time.
I also agree that it would be a very informative addition to our Library list of pen kit references that Wayne has put together.
Thank you
gordon

bloodhound

Ok I have sent it to everyone who has pmed me. Except capt Jane You didn't give me an email. The rest of everyone. I don't seem to be able to find your emails. But you pm me your email. Ill be glad to share.

Last edited:

bloodhound

Oh and if you gave me your email after I went to work. I tried to send it to you via cell phone. So if you didn't get it let me know I'll resend when I get home at 12.

Abby

Me too! ( Just in case there ARE copywrite issues). Otherwise, the Library would benefit most members.

bloodhound

Hey guys if you would like a copy. Please pm me your email and I'll send it out. Thanks. I also think it is being added to the library.

Top Bottom