3D chevron crosswrap

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dale Lynch

Hi fellas,I made another crosswrap.This is supposed to be a 3D chevron.I first used 3 shades of green Sulky thread going up and down left of center.Then I switched to Fuji ultra poly,going up in red and coming back down with maroon.I added neon pink highlights making sure to keep them spaced apart,I didnot want an X on this one.The threads are sealed with Ex.cure CA and built up with thin flex CA.I skewed it flat for the pic,will cut to size and sand,polish it at a later date.What do you think?
DSCF4502.jpg

DSCF4504.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dale Lynch

I 'm not sure why I decided to look up the IAP after all this time. Making anything really took a nosedive a couple springs ago.Imagine my suprise seeing and old thread dug up from the graveyard. Thanks for the kind words fellas.

Scollins

jttheclockman

Yesterday :frown::frown::frown:

Yes that is what I meant. People need to look at the date on the thread. That OP has not been here since Nov 2017 so he will not see your response. :):):)

My apologies. I did not realize there was a time limit on looking at spectacular craftsmanship without being chastised for it.
Please forgive me.

Really that is what you took out of that. Grow up.:mad: Another example of sensitivity in todays society.

Last edited:
Top Bottom