WE have our FIRST meeting all SET!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

RIPPIN45

to ALL; I posted in another thread the details but will also post it here. We will have our first meeting March 31st 1:30-2:30 pm at North Country Woodshop located 1170 Cliff Road East Burnsville, MN 55337
Please bring in some of your best work and a pen blank (for a swap). I will have tables set up to show off your work, name badges, and a format. Bring a friend. North Country Woodshop is going to email their list of contacts advertising for us. SEE U THERE!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

WWAtty

Cool. I look forward to checking out our new group and meeting some fellow pen turners. I don't have many pens to show off at the moment (I just gave away a bunch of recently-turned pens to some friends last week), but I will bring some blanks to swap.

RIPPIN45

I will have an agenda all set for our first meeting. Looking forward to it.
Intro; name badges, display pens if you bring any, a pen blank for a swap ( I will bring some blanks for those that don't bring any ) go around the room and have everyone introduce themselves.
Purpose; IAP extension and will go over the website
Demo; closed end kitless pen.
Blank Swap!
Next meeting and if anyone would like to do a demo!

See you there! North Country Woodshop is emailing their customer list so not sure how many will be there, a good time either way.

Last edited:

WWAtty

It was a pleasure to meet some area pen turners and talk shop for a while. Looking forward to our next meeting!

endacoz

next meeting?

Hello fellow Minnesotans!

I was wondering the date of the next meeting. I would love to meet another turner!

Top Bottom