MN IAP January meeting

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

eajacobson

I'm looking at Sunday January 17th for the next meeting. How does that day of the week and date work for you?

Since I was the only one to attend the November meeting, nothing is set yet for topics, presentations, etc. If you've got an idea or area of interest, please send that along, too.

Replies here or via PM are fine.

And, keep the Feb 14th date open as best as you can. It sounds like that if going to be a very fun and informative event. We should also look at carpooling to catch the Saturday in St. Cloud.

Thanks,
Ed

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

stonepecker

Weather is the only thing that would keep me away. The date is set on my calendar.

ALSO.......
I don't see any December meeting and I fully understand why.
With that in mind.......I would like to ask any member that would like to.......I am collecting for the Bash, prizes and blanks.
We (the MN chapter of the IAP) are once again furnishing all the prizes for the Kids Contests.
I ask that at the Jan. meeting you please bring something for the prize boxes. Blanks, kits, books, etc for the kids.
It doesn't have to be much.........but every little thing helps the IAP.

Thank you fellows and have a HAPPY THANKSGIVING.

Last edited:

Marnat3

As luck would have it, my Son was invited to sit with the Minnesota Gophers during the Wrestling Meet on Sunday at 1:00 so I will not be attending the meeting. While I was looking forward to the meeting, this is a step toward my Son possibly wrestling for the Gophers which he has been working for.

stonepecker

As luck would have it, my Son was invited to sit with the Minnesota Gophers during the Wrestling Meet on Sunday at 1:00 so I will not be attending the meeting. While I was looking forward to the meeting, this is a step toward my Son possibly wrestling for the Gophers which he has been working for.

Family First Always.
you will be missed.

stonepecker

GREAT meeting yesterday.
Lots of things discussed and ideas bantered about.

Feb meeting everyone is asked to bring something to show the other members OTHER THEN A PEN! It doen't matter what. Be prepared to explain how you did it.

Also, NOTE the time change for Feb. meeting. Staring early to give us more time to play. Brian will have the demo.

Top Bottom