LUCKY ME.......

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

stonepecker

Congrats, Wayne! What're you getting and what're you upgrading from?

After getting the Woodcraft Black Friday mailing.....and talking to the LOML..... I have decided to get the JET lathe Model 1015VS that will be on sale. The problem now is that again the LOML has told me I will have to reduce the amount of lathes in my shop. I just don't know which one or two to remove. I am going to have to find someone that needs a lathe and is into turning.
Thinking I may just have to part with one of the craftmans I have ..... We will see what happens when I return from work.

Thank you everyone for the kind words. And Thanks again to Woodcraft of Minnesota.

Last edited:

Sprung

Wayne, how many lathes in total do you have in your shop? I know you mentioned this one would be #9, but do you still have all the previous ones in there?

(Only 3 in my shop, but only one is operational at this time.)

stonepecker

IMG_1373.jpg

Look what found it's way home today. :biggrin:

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Did I tell you today would be a better day? Or, something to that effect?

You're wearing only half a smile though :biggrin: It should look like this one :biggrin:

You must be tired :) Glad you got it home Wayne. Have some fun.

Sprung

Wayne, my friend, it's been nearly 1 1/2 hours since you posted that picture, according to the time stamp. Why are we not yet seeing a picture of it set up, in use, covered in shavings?!?!?

stonepecker

Wayne, my friend, it's been nearly 1 1/2 hours since you posted that picture, according to the time stamp. Why are we not yet seeing a picture of it set up, in use, covered in shavings?!?!?

Because I am building a table to hold it and another lathe back to back.
Just give me a little time. I have to make room for this baby. :rolleyes:

Maybe by Christmas unless the weather turns and shuts me down for the year working my business. THEN, I can spend some time in the shop cleaning and rearanging. :eek:

Sprung

Because I am building a table to hold it and another lathe back to back.
Just give me a little time. I have to make room for this baby. :rolleyes:

Maybe by Christmas unless the weather turns and shuts me down for the year working my business. THEN, I can spend some time in the shop cleaning and rearanging. :eek:

Ahh, yes, I know about the table - had to give you a hard time! :tongue:

For the sake of working, I'm sure you're ok with the nicer weather we've been having!

Top Bottom