CSUSA Group Buy

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

eajacobson

I'm looking at doing a Craft Supply group buy, most likely to be placed in February. I've got to get the details sorted out with CSUSA, etc.

Are there things you would be interested in having on the buy? Artisan kits? Apprentice kits? Razor kits? PSI kits (the ones Craft carries)? Other things?

Other thoughts or comments on a possible group buy?

Thanks,
Ed

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
I moved this thread back to Minnesota. This is only for the Minnesota chapter.

Sorry for the confusion.

eajacobson

To expand on this, yes, I am looking for replies from MN members - what might you want to see in a group buy if you didn't have to worry about the shipping from the GB coordinator to you? I am in the Cities area and would work to get you the goods in the metro area. Outside of the metro - let me know where you are at via PM and I will let you know if I

I will likely be running the sign-up for the GB to coincide with the Feb 15 meeting weekend. The GB will ultimately be a USA and Canada GB on the IAP Group Purchase forum, but wanted to see if there is anything special that could be done for locals that shipping back across the country would prohibit.

Thanks,
Ed

Brian G

Speaking only for myself, I don't buy in enough volume to merit participating. Plus, my February discretionary dollars are designated on hold for use in IAP Bash activities.

Thank you for doing this, though.

eajacobson

There is the preliminary notice of the group buy in the Group Purchase Research forum. I plan to have the actual group buy announcement with spreadsheet, details, etc, posted Friday. For any locals interested, I will be at the MN Woodturners Association class on Saturday the 7th (Feb 2015 with Jim Jacobs), and could take care of accepting your order then. I will also be at the February MN IAP meeting at Woodcraft on the 15th. If neither of those work for you, PM me and we can see what else might work out. The same will apply for delivery. That means you could avoid the PayPal fees and the shipping fees.

Ed

eajacobson

No local takers yet? Remember, this isn't the normal group buy - if all you want is one kit, that's fine by me. And locals, pay me direct with cash or check and avoid the PayPal fees. See me when the package arrives and avoid the shipping costs. Not only do you get in on a great group buy, buy you get it local. I'll be at the MN IAP meeting this Sunday, Feb 15. I plan to be at Woodcraft before 12:00 noon, and will be there until everyone is gone, most likely.

Top Bottom