Pen blank swap at MPG2012

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

low_48

Alex brought up a question about swapping blanks at the Gathering. Nice idea. I will provide a swap table for people to gather around, but I thought maybe we can get a little more organized before the event. Let's use this post to plan out swaps so you just have to make the exchange at the event. Of course spontaneous swaps will still be possible, but if a nice crowd shows up, swapping blanks around a table might get tough. Everyone should understand that right of refusal will be implied until both parties inspect the blanks mentioned. Please list what you have and it's value, and what you would like to swap for. Pictures of course will help. I mentioned in the other post, that if you do ANY SELLING, you need to provide a $50 damage deposit for the building. My club put up a $500 damage deposit, and I would like to spread out the exposure a little if someone dings the building somehow.

Me first, but with a general swap statement (no pics). I will be selling the usual glut of domestic wood blanks; curl, quilted, spalted, and odd colors. I would like to swap for blanks with "stuff" cast in them, and for worthless wood blanks. Just bring them along and we can swap at my vendor table.

Top Bottom