MPG 2012 Hotel update

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

low_48

No contract signed yet, but hoping this week. I got them to lower the price from $89 to $79, (for double queen, or single king) but when they set me the contract to sign, it still said $89. I also wanted them to change some wording on the event name. I sent back an email, no response. I called yesterday, the guy wasn't working on Sat. So I'll call tomorrow and see it I can get it settled. Now if you feel really good about the $10 savings I'm getting you, maybe you'll see some wood blanks that you really like..................(insert evil laugh here)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

alphageek

Former Moderator
Cool... Looking forward to this trip! (not looking forward to the drive, but thats me)...

On a different topic - if anyone has really good ideas for my wife and daughter - they will be spending saturday doing other things and would love any ideas for them for things to check out in the area.

low_48

low_48

I got a new contract by email yesterday. Final cost will be $79 plus tax for two queen suite or single king suite. They will hold 40 rooms until 3 weeks before the event. So basically until March 27th. I have to get the contract back, but the assistant manager said they are ready on their end. Reservations should be made under Midwest Penturners Gathering. Country Inn and Suites, 923 Maple Hill Rd., Bloomington IL 61704 Phone 309-828-7177 Ask for John Larkin if there are any problems.

RosezPenZ

Will anyone be there can can show me how to make a fountain pen that uses the ink bladder ? I got a friend that wants a really fancy refillable fountain pen. I think I work the weekend this is going on so I gotta try to find someone to cover me.

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
I updated the Info Post with a few additional lodging choices Rich suggested.

If there are other accommodations anyone would like to suggest, send me a PM and I'll add them to the post.

Top Bottom