MPG 2012 car pooling

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

low_48

Well the gas prices are not going to be friendly on some coming to the MPG this year. How about getting a post going for car pooling? Maybe list the city or region you are coming from, when you are planning on arriving, and how many you will be willing to help. We know it gets narrowed down to Interstate 55, 39, and 74 after a while, so the region you are starting from might help. I see this as a great way to meet fellow pen turners, share stories, save money, and make new friends. Win, win.

Rich

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

alphageek

Former Moderator
:rain: Ugg... I'm guessing these prices may put it over the top for any change for Curtis and any texas contingent.

That being said - I'll be driving with the family as long as all still goes ok, so no carpool for me even though I think the gas will cost almost as much as the hotel given where I'm starting!

Brooks803

My flight gets in approx 12:30pm on Friday. I'm picking a rental car at the airport and hoping to help setup shortly after checking in at my hotel.

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
I'm leaving Columbus, OH on Thursday morning (4/26), somewhere between 8:30a - 9:30a. I have room for 3 additional people provided they don't over-pack and don't mind listening to the Blues all the way there.:music::musical-note::biggrin:

I plan on returning on Sunday.

Tabascocat

I will be driving over from Des Moines Friday morning and would be happy to share a spot in my car with someone. Can pickup anywhere along I-80 East of Des Moines.

I plan on returning Sunday.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
I'm leaving Columbus, OH on Thursday morning (4/26), somewhere between 8:30a - 9:30a. I have room for 3 additional people provided they don't over-pack and don't mind listening to the Blues all the way there.:music::musical-note::biggrin:

So, you are going to tell stories about "the bash behind the scenes" for 300 miles???????

Scintillating!!!

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus

So, you are going to tell stories about "the bash behind the scenes" for 300 miles???????

Scintillating!!!

No, my book deal prohibits me from discussing the inner workings of the BASH before the manuscript is published.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager

Scintillating!!!

No, my book deal prohibits me from discussing the inner workings of the BASH before the manuscript is published.

I believe I will wait for the "Cliff's notes" version:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

bubbamorse

Westen Chicago suburbs....

I plan on driving down early Saturday Morning, if anyone would need a ride from the western burbs of Chicago, please let me know.

Top Bottom