Zip code?? Please answer the poll--THANKS!! Ed

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Would you be willing to tell IAP your zip code?

• Yes, I would love to meet other penturners.

Votes: 294 96.7%
  • No--good luck finding me!

Votes: 9 3.0%
  • I got a better idea, which I have explained in the thread!

Votes: 1 0.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

CREID

The list goes on, the list goes on
Drums keep pounding
A rhythm to the brain
La de da de de, la de da de da

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
A very large number of posters are giving their zip code here, but not adding it to their profile. It does not end up on the map if you post it. You have to add it to your user profile.

As I posted above...

Folks, no need to post your zip code here.

Put it in your User Profile

Scroll to the bottom of that page, then put your postal code in the box and select your country from the drop-down.

You'll appear on the Member Map (link at the top of every page) the next time the map is regenerated. I do that approximately monthly, or whenever there are more than a dozen new locations to map.

THANKS!

leehljp

Member Liaison
A very large number of posters are giving their zip code here, but not adding it to their profile. It does not end up on the map if you post it. You have to add it to your user profile.

As I posted above...

Folks, no need to post your zip code here.

Put it in your User Profile

Scroll to the bottom of that page, then put your postal code in the box and select your country from the drop-down.

You'll appear on the Member Map (link at the top of every page) the next time the map is regenerated. I do that approximately monthly, or whenever there are more than a dozen new locations to map.

THANKS!

Jeff,

I think most people are looking at the first page and responding under that post. They are not reading the later posts or these last few pages.

The best thing is to lock this Thread and start a new thread with your above post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom