What is your Best Selling "Sierra Type" pen?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

avbill

1. Sierra
2. Gatsby
3. Squire
4. Elegant Beauty
5. Zodiac
6. Aero
7. Diplomat
8. Sienna

thanks for answering.

i was trying to put it into a question form

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
I don't sell, so it's just for friends and relatives... Disclosure...(I live 10 miles from Berea Hardwoods) a nice lunch break shopping trip.

I have not liked the Sierra style much (I'm a cigar guy), but... I've been turning more Sierra's and am starting to warm up to them.

Honestly... I like the feel of the less expensive Sierras vs the elegant Sierra. I don't really know why, but my fingers seem to slide down on the elegant sierras (which I like visually!), but seem to "stick" better to the regular sierras...

just my opinion. :)

Dolphinjon

I don't sell as many as I'd like, but out of that style, the LeRoi pens sell best for me. Granted, those are the primary Sierra style I make, but people seem to like them.

ossaguy

How about the Virage?

I've made abouit a dozen and like them myslf,but was wondering how they sell vs. the rest of he Sierras

Steve

flyitfast

Virage, Phoenix, Elegant, and Aero. The Sierra Clicks are really appreciated by medical personnel for the convenience of one hand operation.
The Phoenix and Virage feel better (someone above also said that) in the hand and their twist is smoother.
The Aero is just a neat smaller pen.
I don't sell, but have given quite a few away.
FWIW
gordon

Top Bottom