Super Bowl Poll

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Which team do you think is going to win the Super Bowl?

• Arizona Cardinals

Votes: 57 45.2%
  • Pittsburgh Steelers

Votes: 52 41.3%
  • Cleveland Browns (as a courtesy to Jeff)

Votes: 17 13.5%

• Total voters
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

altaciii

Gotta go with the underdog and the NFC. Hate the steelers and have for ever. Still have sour taste in my mouth from Cowboy defeats to those guys for too many times. GO COWBOYS

Tanner

Cardinals beat the Steelers last year at home. I think the Cardinal offense will be too much for the Steelers to overcome. Steelers will be lucky to score 14 points with their poor offense. Coach W knows the Steelers and knows how to beat them.

tbroye

Cardnals have never been there. They are the underdog. Election didn't turn out he way I wanted. Maybe I can have the happy ending anyway.
Besides they are a Western Team.

jkeithrussell

You folks who picked the Cardinals need to get better ventilation in your workshops or stop using so much CA.

kirkfranks

Since you asked who we think will win I voted Steelers.
If you had asked who I want to win I would have said Cardinals.
As a Ravens fan the reason is obvious:mad:

tim self

I have to admit I voted for the Steelers. :( However, I'd give my ugliest pen for the Cardnals to win. I just think the nerves of the big dance is gonna affect the play. I hope I'm wrong for once. :)

bitshird

Since there are no Manning's on either team I really could care less, but in lieu of that I guess the Steelers, at least they still are the Pittsburgh Steelers, not the Tucson Steelers

jkeithrussell

Funny how our poll is running about 50/50 whereas the bookies are giving the Steelers about 70-30 odds. I guess this is a "preference" poll rather than a predictor.

kent4Him

I don't know, but for the first time that I can remember, I'm not rooting against anybody. I don't mind if either wins. Good offense against good defense.

jclark58

As an Arizona resident and Cardinal hater my favorite team is whoever is playing the Cardinals.

The Bidwells are among the worst owners in the league and don't deserve a ring. They forced the Cardinals to play in a college stadium from 1988 - 2005. From 1988-2007 they compiled a record of 123-229 with 0 seasons above .500, 3 seasons at .500, and 1 playoff appearance and 1 playoff win, both in 1998.

I'm certainly not a Homer and while my heart says Steelers my head says Cardinals. The Steelers have a great defense, but I don't think they can contain Larry Fitzgerald, Anquan Boldin, and Steve Breaston.

Jason

woodboys

I for one am glad to see Warner get some well deserved help. Me being a Cowboy fan will be gladly watching Kurt and company picking apart the steeler secondary.

Top Bottom