Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

robutacion

What on Earth does this stand for?

This, 72251_(1).jpg 65080-004-260A62CD.jpg

Cheers
George

BSea

He might be referring to the PITH trade we're having. It stands for Pen In The Hat. Where people trade pens. What some local clubs do is have a pen swap, and everyone throws a pen they made into a hat, and people draw one out. Obviously we couldn't do that here, so we have some organized swaps and call them PITH swaps.

robutacion

He might be referring to the PITH trade we're having. It stands for Pen In The Hat. Where people trade pens. What some local clubs do is have a pen swap, and everyone throws a pen they made into a hat, and people draw one out. Obviously we couldn't do that here, so we have some organized swaps and call them PITH swaps.

Yes Bob, you can be perfectly correct, being me, my thoughts were "timber/wood"...!:eek::wink::biggrin: I did admit long ago that I run sawdust in my veins, I wonder if my brain is becoming sawdust, also...!:eek::redface::bulgy-eyes:

Cheers
George

BSea

Yes Bob, you can be perfectly correct, being me, my thoughts were "timber/wood"...!:eek::wink::biggrin: I did admit long ago that I run sawdust in my veins, I wonder if my brain is becoming sawdust, also...!:eek::redface::bulgy-eyes:

Cheers
George
I'm correct?!?!? Do I win some of those awesome pen blanks?:biggrin:

I never have a clue to the wood/timber the come up with.:confused:

Sub Vet 10

Cheers
George

I did mean the trade, but the extra info is always appreciated: thank you both

Top Bottom