Pen Stands and Pen Boxes - Page 2 - International Association of Penturners
     International Association of Penturners
Pens for Service Members

Support The IAP

Go Back   International Association of Penturners > Community Forums > Polls, Surveys, and Votes
  Forgot Password
Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Polls, Surveys, and Votes Find out what the penturners of the world really think!

Logged on members can hide ads!

Welcome to penturners.org!

You've found the home of The International Association of Penturners. You are currently viewing our site as a guest, which gives you limited access to view discussions, photos, and library articles.

Consider joining our community today. You'll have full access to all of our content, be able to enter our contests, find local chapters near you, and post your questions and share your experience with our members all over the world.

Membership is completely free!!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

View Poll Results: Would you like to see a separate Forum just for Pen Stands and Pen Boxes
Yes 82 78.10%
No 23 21.90%
Voters: 105. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-21-2016, 11:06 AM   #11 (permalink)

Photos: 68

Another little bump up
Old 03-21-2016, 12:15 PM   #12 (permalink)

Photos: 6

No BASH from me either, GOOD idea! A well-crafted pen box can sell a pen just like a well-designed display would.
hcpens is offline   Reply With Quote Top
Old 03-23-2016, 09:23 PM   #13 (permalink)

Another bump
About 2 more weeks for the poll so that will be about 7 more bumps

Last edited by jttheclockman; 03-23-2016 at 09:25 PM.
jttheclockman is offline   Reply With Quote Top
Advertisement
Old 03-24-2016, 08:11 AM   #14 (permalink)

Photos: 0

It could be a forum named "other things we make pen related" just an idea. Because you can make other stuff than pen boxes and pen stands...
And you expect me to grow
Woodguy95 is offline   Reply With Quote Top
Old 03-24-2016, 10:10 AM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodguy95 View Post
It could be a forum named "other things we make pen related" just an idea. Because you can make other stuff than pen boxes and pen stands...

Interesting. Such as????
Old 03-24-2016, 11:39 AM   #16 (permalink)

Photos: 1

I like it! Stands and boxes can be as creative as the pens and part of the set. Good idea!
JohnU is offline   Reply With Quote Top
Old 03-24-2016, 12:26 PM   #17 (permalink)

Photos: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by jttheclockman View Post
Quote:

Interesting. Such as????
A case for fountain pen ink could be one. But this is more to adress the fact that some people are more reluctant to separate the site in a bunch of differents sections. That way you could put other stuff there too...... sorry for the grammar I'm french XD

You could also put a display (I don't know how they are called) the one's that hold the buisness cards and the pen together for when someone needs to sign...
It's an idea again..
And you expect me to grow
Woodguy95 is offline   Reply With Quote Top
Old 03-24-2016, 12:34 PM   #18 (permalink)

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jttheclockman View Post
Quote:

Interesting. Such as????
A case for fountain pen ink could be one. But this is more to adress the fact that some people are more reluctant to separate the site in a bunch of differents sections. That way you could put other stuff there too...... sorry for the grammar I'm french XD

You could also put a display (I don't know how they are called) the one's that hold the buisness cards and the pen together for when someone needs to sign...
It's an idea again..

Ok Simmon I get what you are saying. Something to consider for sure. The last thing you mentioned would actually still be a pen stand but called a desk pen display.

From what I am seeing it looks like people are liking the idea and hopefully when I present this to Jeff he will agree and something can happen.
Old 03-24-2016, 12:36 PM   #19 (permalink)

Photos: 72

Since I have posted quite a few pen stands, boxes, and multiple purpose cases on this site, I have shied away from adding to this thread, but after reading the comments, I think I can now add my 2 cents !! John has a great idea here !! It will not only show cases and pen related items, it also increases the skills and knowledge of the people on this site. Nothing will sell a great pen better than a unique stand, box, or case!! It would be nice to be able to just type in or go to "pen Holders" and come up with something that deals only with that subject of interest. As far as pen holders, boxs, and multiple use cases, I don't think we have even scratched the surface yet, as there are a lot of talented people on this site. My vote is a resounding YES !! Thanks John for bringing this question to the forefront . Jim S

Last edited by plantman; 03-24-2016 at 01:24 PM.
plantman is offline   Reply With Quote Top
Old 03-24-2016, 12:46 PM   #20 (permalink)

Jim, thanks for jumping in and yes you are a very good example of people who do these things and there are so many more here that on occasion they make a display or a holder for a particular pen they made and it sets it off in a new level of expertise. It shows other talents and believe me this helps when selling a pen. A place to just come through and see these items would be great and hopefully expand others thoughts and ideas and creative minds. As I said the Bash was a great example of the talent that is there and can even be greater. Hopefully others see it this way as well. Thanks.
Related Content
Logged on members can hide ads