Pen and pencil combo suggestions

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

DigBaddy72

I am working on a request for a pen and pencil set with the following requirements and am wondering if anyone has any suggestions?

The requirements of the customer are:

- Double barrel bodies
- preferably gun metal finish
- click pen
- kits don't have to match (would be nice if they did though)

I have some ideas but wanted to see if anyone else had something better?

thanks for any help!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

epigolucky

Vertex has a gunmetal finish in click pen and mechanical pencil. Not double body it's all I could think of at the moment.

magpens

If you can settle for a twist mechanism, you can get Cigar pen and pencil matching kits. See Woodturningz or Exoticblanks. The Cigar pen is normally a double twist mechanism, but Exoticblanks sells a single-twist mechanism replacement if that suits you better.
There is a Cigar click pen also .... I think I saw that on PSI, or it could be Timberbits or some other place.

Rick_G

I like the perfect fit. It is a twist but you can convert it back to a pen if you wish by just removing the pencil mechanism and installing an ink refill. You might also consider black titanium for a finish. Looks almost identical to gunmetal and more durable.

DigBaddy72

Thanks everyone for the suggestions. My client ended up going with the two tone sierra from Exotic Blanks. I am going to put the Schmidt pencil mechanism in one of them and she will have a matching set.

Top Bottom