Pen kit group buy poll

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

lmcminn

I'm in for a group buy

March would be great and I'm in for aeros, siennas, Artist and Toolbox sketch, and any Jr. styles pens/pencils.

I wouldn't mind looking at any of the displays or boxes if we can get a deal on those too.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bobleibo

I'd be interested in any of the Jr's, Cigar, Sienna and Aeros.
Thanks for putting this together
Bob

Jmhoff10500

Wow! there is a lot of interest! I have been putting together a spreadsheet on the discounts for each pen but it looks like we will hit the 100 pen mark so i will just figure out the prices of 25% Off!!!

Jmhoff10500

Great! Thanks guys! You all have given me a good direction to head in and I will put together a tenative prices sheet by this weekend...

Jmhoff10500

*Notice* Since this was a potential group buy, nothing is official! This is still very Tentative and due to some unforeseen problems, it might not be happening... I will post eventually what ends up happening but the official status of the group buy is that it is going to be postponed at the very least and and is canceled for the time being... Thanks!

Last edited:

khogan16

Jr retro & statesman, Emperor and sierras. I would like to know what prices we would be looking at before giving totals

I'm working out the logistics of a group buy for pen kits from csusa.. What kits would you guys like to see as part of that? I'm alredy planning on the higher end kits like the emperial and emperor so hopefully we can get a bunch of people so even beginners can get a break on those expensive kits...

Count me in for a few Gentlemen's. I just ordered a few yeaterday but can always use more, especially if they are cheaper. Who doesn't like a bargain?

Larry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom