Logo Items?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Imported poll question missed, please edit

• I want to buy things NOW!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I can WAIT until the Board is elected.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Should we begin selling IAP logo items (mugs, hats, etc.) now, or should we wait for the Board to be elected and let them establish that program?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Scott

This is very interesting! I kind of thought everybody would want things now! We have some of the logo buttons and magnets already, and we have a good line on some great T-shirts! I'm not trying to talk anybody into anything, just interested in how things are turning out! Keep up the voting!

Scott.

DCBluesman

Passed Away Mar 3, 2016
In Memoriam
Scott...I'm READY to buy some stuff now, I just didn't want to rush the committee or board. Just give me a price list and I'll get my checkbook out!

Scottydont

Sam at BT3central.com put the BT stuff on Cafepress.com. that is linked on his site. Anyone can sign up to post their artwork and choose what boutique item are available to be done with yuor artwork. The prices are OK, certainly not cheap but anyone can have their own tinkets and trash without having inventory anything. Cafepress rebates you a percentage of the sales. I have a t-shirt (Hanes) that has held up well and a porcelain coffee mug that I have been using for about a year, very nice.

Daniel

I think the sales could start now and the board can pick it up when they are established. using pay pal automatically keeps a set of books. it is only a matter of getting access to them.

ilikewood

One problem...no treasurer. We need someone who is going to be able to handle the money and pay the bills!! Lets wait til that person is on the board ready to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom