Ime an ENPT what RU?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

MikeInMo

I am reliably ENTJ, but I am not far from ESTJ. Apparently that makes me a non-INTJ misfit around here (so did I sense or intuit that?)

At work, we recently did a different screening called Emergenetics. That was interesting. Has anyone else here done that? It is a copyrighted thing so you can't take the test and get results for free.

Last edited:

StatProf

But remember that knowing that you are an ENPT doesn't mean that you wont "give the bird" to someone when they cut you off on the highway. ; )

StatProf

Being as we are both peoples (British/American) seperated by the same language could you explain what "give the bird" means exactly??? I have a feeling that its similar to giving a "V's up" here in the UK somthing which ive not done. Normaly when I get cut up by another car I take their number find out where they live and burn their house down, shoot their dog and send junkmail forever more to their address ......which brings me on to my next question which myers briggs personality profile is more likely to be psychopathic personality disorder?:biggrin:

Interesting question about the MB and psychopathy. If memory serves, I don't know if there has been a lot of research on psychopathy and the MB. However, there are some neat and embedded questions inside the MB that help identify if a person is lying and/or being defensive about their responses. These subcomponents are much more helpful at identifying psychopathy than knowing that you are an ENFP (or whatever you are).

Blessings,
StatProf

Top Bottom