• 56 to 65

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • over 65

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

JimGo

Becky, you may as well forget about it. At Bob's age, by the time he gets to his wallet, he'll have forgotten why he was walking over to the other side of the room!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JimGo

See Becky, he's even forgotten to check this thread again! [:D]

Hey Griz, let's not hold the next GrizFest TOO soon...I need to give Bob a chance to forget all this ribbing! [:)]

ograywolf

Am approaching 63...depressing to see how many of you kids are out there...and all of you complaining about being 40 or 50...sheesh! Just wait. Arthritis and back troubles and bad eyes and poor hearing aside...it only gets better! Just remember...old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm...

Dave

Leather Man

Just turned 66 a few days ago. Wish I had started pen turning 20 years ago. Then I would have time to try all the different things I want to experiment with.
Ben

BigRob777

Mike,
You have me by 10 months. Hi Benton. George, you just told me your age three weeks ago and I've forgotten already. Wow, it looks like there are more people older than me on this page. I am a grandfather though and I sure feel like it.

Just think Jim,
In just a "couple-three" decades you will be too. I've always wanted to use that phrase. BTW, you know you'd have to run from me, as I am obviously built for speed. LOL I'll have to read back to see if Lou chimed in yet.

And Griz, what's a cow ride, or is it just a cow ride? I've heard of cow tipping, but I've never done it, honest!

Trapshooter

I am old enough to remember;
1. that saying the pledge of aligence in school was OK
2.watching astronaughts land on the moon
3. asking my dad when I was ten if I had to go to Viet Nam when I turn 16,
4. sooping up cars meant a new stereo (8 track), new Crager rims and Cherry bomb mufflers,
5. Disco, and the death of Disco
6. Freedom is not free
and the most imortant - there is nothing better than a good marrige

OOPS - I'm 43

JohnDrayton

TURNED 64 THIS YEAR. ALTHOUGH I HAVE BEEN A WOODWORKER ALL MY LIFE, (HAD A GREAT WOODSHOP TEACHER IN JR HI AND HI SCHOOL) NEVER THOUGHT OF MAKING PENS UNTIL THIS YEAR!! I BOUGHT A TINY JET PEN LATHE AND AM HOOKED

J.D. DRAYTON, COLO,CALIF, & ARK.

TexasJohn

Well now, I was 37 this year. This is the second time that I have been 37. Reading all these post, it would appear that most of you are old enough to be my grand child (if not my great grand child). I remember serving as the gang plank guard on the Ark and saying "Two at a time, two at a time." Also, it might interest you to know that there were a lot of dirty dishes at the Last Supper. I had to wash them (best job I could get at the time). And I will also have you know that all my teeth are my own, including the one's I bought. I would write some more but I have to go some place now ... but I forgot where. Texas John

rduncan

Originally posted by whatwoodido
<br />Just curious to see how old the turners are.

I hit the big Five-Oh two days ago. I sadly remember sitting on my 25th birthday and agonzing over being "A quarter century old!" How I long for the old days. [:(]

wayneis

I'm fifty five and I'm proud of every one of them. Doc's told my parents that I wouldn't live to see my teenage years, I guess that I proved them wrong there and I'ma going to continue to prove them wrong for a few more years if I have anything to say about it.

Wayne

scroller99

I will turn 45 this year and being raised by my grandparents has shown me that wisdom is usually wasted on the youth, they need to stop and listen to what the older sect have to say, my grandfather taught me a whole I would only waste on this generation because they know it all, but if I have a question or need to know a technique I will always look to my elders to steer me right! Howard

jcollazo

I'm 50............ my kidney is 49............ and my liver is 42![8D]

Don't plan on any more part replacements..... it'll cut into my turning time

Joe

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom