Votes: 18 9.2%
  • workingforwood - Sponge Bob Square Pants

Votes: 32 16.3%
  • Penworks - Casein Pen

Votes: 26 13.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

davinci27

on the ??? Judges thread, don't give John to hard of a time. I've talked to him a bit and I don't think he was trying to argue with the decisions. I think he really wanted to know what criteria judges were using to determine the finalists. Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't think he ment to cause any hard feelings.

Now on the pen front. I may have to let somebody else run the contest next year. I figure I've got a full 12 month to practice and then we'll all see what a real pen looks like:biggrin::wink:

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

davinci27

Also, I forgot the final rule. All finalists have to send their pens to me for a final detailed inspection. These inspections will take at least 24 months at which time the pen MAY be returned.:wink:

In all seriousness, thanks guys for making this a great contest. I've had alot of fun reading the posts and I've been inspired by many of the pens.

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Now on the pen front. I may have to let somebody else run the contest next year. I figure I've got a full 12 month to practice and then we'll all see what a real pen looks like:biggrin::wink:

Ben, I honestly doubt that there is anyone here that doesn't think you did a stirling job of arranging this contest, esp at such short notice!!!!!
You've been around here a relatively short time but have been a very big asset to this BB

Even though you HOSTED it, I still can't understand why you also couldn't enter. But I can think of five people that are pretty pleased that you couldn't:wink:

Of course, next year, you do realise that you might have to contend with a scrolled 'Bart Simpson' or some other cartoon or maybe even a REALLY shiny bolt:biggrin: So keep practicing!!!!:biggrin:

davinci27

Even though you HOSTED it, I still can't understand why you also couldn't enter. But I can think of five people that are pretty pleased that you couldn't:wink:

That was just the decision the bash crew came to. You can't compete in the competitions you host. I was okay with it.

Thanks for the kind words, but I don't know if my pen turning would really make anybody worry about their position in the finals. I've got a whole year to work on it though, so bring on the homer simpson nuclear rod pen.:rolleyes:

ldb2000

Ben , You did a wonderful job at running the contest . I agree that you should have been allowed to enter your pens since you weren't judging .
I said it on the other thread but I'm going to repeat it here , The contest was a blast , the pens were fantastic and the people the best . Thanks for letting me play .
And Skippy ....I still think your past it but seeing you won I guess not too far .... this year :biggrin::tongue::biggrin:

Thank you , everybody involved . You all ROCK :RockOn:

davinci27

Come on guys only 181 out of 7000+ users. I know we can get some more votes. I'm adding an additional prize for voters now 2 random voters will win a prize package. Now get out and rally the troops. Everybody still has a chance to win, it's just a matter of getting users in to vote.

PR_Princess

Come on guys only 181 out of 7000+ users. I know we can get some more votes. I'm adding an additional prize for voters now 2 random voters will win a prize package. Now get out and rally the troops. Everybody still has a chance to win, it's just a matter of getting users in to vote.

If you let me, I will be happy to cast the votes for the 6,800 + absentee members. I know who they would want to vote for...really Ben! :rolleyes::biggrin:

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
If you let me, I will be happy to cast the votes for the 6,800 + absentee members. I know who they would want to vote for...really Ben! :rolleyes::biggrin:

You are not allowed to vote!!!!! :mad:

As all of the contestants have a crush on you, you would break 4 hearts if it was ever discovered who you actually voted for. But then, knowing you, I'd bet that you would tell each of us that it us that you voted for!!!!:tongue:
Does that even make sense? I'm sure a bright girl like you understands though.:biggrin:

So......who'd ya vote for huh??? Huh????? C'mon, spit it out:biggrin:

chriselle

You are not allowed to vote!!!!! :mad:

As all of the contestants have a crush on you, you would break 4 hearts if it was ever discovered who you actually voted for. But then, knowing you, I'd bet that you would tell each of us that it us that you voted for!!!!:tongue:
Does that even make sense? I'm sure a bright girl like you understands though.:biggrin:

So......who'd ya vote for huh??? Huh????? C'mon, spit it out:biggrin:

Mine.....I'm sure.:biggrin: A pretty pen for a pretty lady!!:beauty:

chriselle

It don't seem like I'm gonna win anything being in LAST PLACE and all...sniffle sniffle.....Can I vote, too??

workinforwood

Well Chris..you can vote for me. I'm only 8 points back for second and that's not very many votes. Or vote for you, it's totally possible to rack up another 25 votes..that's not such a big number. 1 vote at a time, that's all it takes.

Top Bottom