• Never, don't have it on any device

Votes: 44 46.8%
  • Rarely, it's on one of my toys, but not a big deal

Votes: 19 20.2%
  • Half the time, or so

Votes: 19 20.2%
  • Usually, I check the IAP on forum runner

Votes: 10 10.6%
  • That is the ONLY way to fly--use it exclusively!!

Votes: 2 2.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
I am curious about the number of folks who use these "new-fangled gadgets".

So, it's a simple poll:

Do you use "forum runner"?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Andrew_K99

You forgot one option, tried it, didn't like it, and removed it.

That's what I did. It wasn't for me, the web version is just better and more familier IMO.

AK

seamus7227

voted, half the time. I use it when im in the garage working and not near my computer and also when im posting my quarters because its way faster to upload pictures than the alternative!

bitshird

I just use the internet on my Android, are there any advantages like cost savings or is it easier than getting on the net?

Last edited:

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
You forgot one option, tried it, didn't like it, and removed it.

That's what I did. It wasn't for me, the web version is just better and more familier IMO.

AK

I just use the internet on my Android, are there any advantages like cost savings or is it easier than getting on the net?
Same here, I see no advantage over accessing through the internet on my android phone for the few times I don't have a computer close by.

Curly

Handy way of reading when you're not by the desktop. Lunchtime at work, in a hotel someplace, or waiting by the door while the dog finds that magic spot in the yard.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner because I can't reach my desktop!

BRobbins629

Passed Away Dec 28, 2021
In Memoriam
Used to use it on my iTouch, but when I switched to Kindle fire, use the normal screen. Have on my phone, but will only use it when travelling. For me, it has benefits for the small devices like phones and the iTouch, but when you get to tablet size, I prefer the real deal.

its_virgil

Me too, daily...about half the time. At home I use the computer. forum runner is really handy when away from the computer or on the road, but not when driving.
I voted...:biggrin:
Do a good turn daily!
Don

76winger

Other than seeing it mentioned on here a few times, I don't even know what it is.

From that response two months ago to sitting on the porch and using it now. :biggrin: Although I'm responding to this via browser because I'm searching for some and having a hard enough time finding it using the interface I know!

Last edited:

76winger

Now if could just figure out how to see home page, with the recent threads summary through FR. :)

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner

MarkD

I have not tried to post any pictures using forum runner yet so I'll leave that for someone who has. As for posting to a thread. When your looking at a specific post there should be a box in the upper right hand corner of the screen with an arrow in it. That will open the reply window.

Curly

When you have opened the reply box in the top right corner by the send button is a + button. When pushed it gives you the options for attaching pictures.

dansills

When you have opened the reply box in the top right corner by the send button is a + button. When pushed it gives you the options for attaching pictures.

I must be losing it. I meant to say I can't even find the reply or the post button much less know how to post a picture. Damn thing is confusing ... My .02

Top Bottom