• Private Reserve

Votes: 18 64.3%
  • Other, please list

Votes: 5 17.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

BigShed

I use Sheaffer Skrip in Jet Black. Writes so much better than any other ink I have tried and doesn't seem to dry out in the pen. Never use a cartridge, they invariably dry out and even when they don't they don't write as well as the Skrip.

jskeen

Noodlers "Heart of Darkness" The blackest black of them all "so I was told" Company's poop sheet says it was "scientifically designed to absorb all possible wavelength's of light" or something like that. Originally got it for the wife to write in her scrapbooks, decided I liked it myself.

Randy_

I use Sheaffer Skrip in Peacock Blue and like it just fine. I have a syringe and use it to refill cartridges. Lots of people are uncomfortable doing that; but I have been doing it for years and have never had a problem.

I have a bottle of Private Reserve.....don't remember the color; but it is similar to the Skrip mentioned above. Haven't opened it yet; but expect it to be very good.

mick

My favorite right now is Private Reserve Avacado...I started using it several months ago, will change to another color for a few days, but keep coming back to it.

Dee

I just ordered Tanzanite and Fiesta Red from Private Reserve yesturday. Hoping they will be good!! Thank you for starting this thread. I have been curious about FP ink and the majority's favorites.

Top Bottom