Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ain't Telling

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

C_Ludwigsen

Yup! Voted this morning along with my wife. It was the longest line I have ever seen in the 8 years in my precinct. I had to wait 12 whole minutes to vote!!!

darbytee

Absolutely. Early voted on Friday and waited in line for 30 minutes. My wife went at 7am this morning and said the line stretched all the way to the street when she got there.

Fred in NC

Yes! It is my right, privilege, and a civic duty.

There were 3 lines, two empty... guess which line I was in ? Not too bad, only 20 mins.

daledut

Took 15 minutes but it was the biggest crowd I have seen in a while. Regardless of who you voted for, this could get real interesting before it is over.

Doghouse

The biggest crowds in history of the town. I was in the shortest line (s-z) and 132 people voted ahead of me already a 7:00!

Everyone was professional about it, discussing everything except for the pres. Small ballot, 4 items to vote on.

Old Griz

Passed Away Oct 4, 2013
In Memoriam
Yup, wife and I went early... took our little one with us to show her what we should do, can't start teaching them too young...
Polls opened here at 7AM..we were there at 7:30 and I was the 128th voter.. and we are the smallest precinct in the county... When I left there were about 30 people in line waiting...

PenWorks

I just made my 3rd trip to the polls, it was only a 45 min wait. Was the longest lines all day they could ever remember. This is a small town too. This otta be good tonight. God Bless America.

timdaleiden

Originally posted by penworks
<br />I just made my 3rd trip to the polls,

I voted several times today as well. [:)] I think one of those times I accidentally voted for Don Ward again. [8D]

<b>Vote Early...Vote Often</b>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom