Votes: 26 15.2%
  • Elizabethsdrinkard

Votes: 81 47.4%
  • cschimmel

Votes: 64 37.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ldb2000

My crack team of Judges and I have finally chosen 3 of the entries for the Beginners pen contest . I must say all the entries were top rate and choosing just 3 was very hard .

I want to Thank everyone who entered a pen in the contest .

The poll will close 11:53 PM on 2/22/10

Here's the top 3
From left to right ,

BobBerk , Majesty Comfort pen
Elizabethsdrinkard , Magic Potion Euro/Designer
cschimmel , Cholla Elegant Beauty

Attachments

• BobBerk.jpg
    BobBerk.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 373
  • Eilzabethsdrinkard.jpg
    Eilzabethsdrinkard.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 384
  • cschimmel.jpg
    cschimmel.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 379
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

OKLAHOMAN

Just so we can stop Elizabeth from crying....I voted and it wasn't EZ.....They all deserve to be in the finals....

NewLondon88

Local Chapter Leader
Really is a hard choice.. some nice combinations, good shapes, fit, nice
finishes.

ok, my vote is for sale :tongue:

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
I voted but for some reason it wont let me vote more than once. How can I sell off votes and profit from this if I only get to vote once? I mean how fair is that?

Brooks803

This is Elizabethsdrinkard writing on her fiances login. YEAH! See I knew I could get you all talking! I have no idea how I ended up in the finals with these guys especially with my poor photography skills. Some beauties here!

BobBerk

Feel honored just to get chosen out of all those great entries. Good luck to the other contestants. Will be interesting to see the final outcome.

toddlajoie

I had voted right away when this thread was started, but as I'm new here and saw that the poll results were hidden, I thought that maybe comments were not sought, so I just voted and went on. The 3 selections are all top notch, as were all the others posted. I don't envy those who had to choose a top 3!!!

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
The result are surely in, pehaps they (the judges) are just awaiting monetary compensation bids to declare the winner!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::eek:

ldb2000

Yes , that's it ... The Judges want to be paid off.... err.... paid :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Just send the money to me ... IN CASH ... and I will make sure it goes to who deserves it the most :confused::biggrin:

Just kidding !!!

Spent most of my free time for the last couple of days hugging the commode ... this "Cold from Hell" just won't go away . The weather around here hasn't helped either .
I will be posting the results soon ... and the poll for the modified cigar pen too .

PenMan1

Beginning Pen Contest should work just like T-Ball. If you have the GUTS to post your work, you should all get a prize - the same prize. These are all GREAT works for beginners, but you might have missed some truly great works by making a competition out of it. All beginners should be required to post in the contest. That way we would know that we have a membership with the guts it takes to color outside the lines and all of us old turners might just be inspired to take a new risk or two.

Top Bottom