Another new guy. Need your valuable opinions on pen colors!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

DGoodSTuff

Joining this awesome place to seek some feedback from you fine fellas! I'm a product designer and still pretty old fashioned when it comes to using a pen for sketching and designs. Many in my field moved to digital tool while I go through lots of papers and ink each day.

I just finished making my first pen. I'm trying to pick out some final color/material combinations and would really like to hear your thoughts on the choices. I made a quick survey for the different colors and material variations. Please let me know what you think. Thank you for your time! https://goo.gl/forms/BNDZ8cmdEpKjyxUB2

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 343
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 288
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

DGoodSTuff

@thewishman @ajollyodds @MRDucks2 @Jim15

Thanks for the warm welcome! Glad you guys liked my pen and super appreciated the feedback!

DGoodSTuff

I got some really great feedback from you guys, thanks everyone! Some questions had popped up around the weight. The all aluminum version is the lightest, followed by the copper/brass barrel version(alu. scales) being slightly heavier and the all brass/copper scales version(alu. barrel) being the heaviest, but not bone crushing heavy:). The scales will turn individually when twisting the pen to extrude the refill.

Top Bottom