• NO

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for voting and for the good discussion. Using a suggestion from a post in this topic, I'm going to create a forum called "Other Things We Make" in which we can post photos of our other turnings such as stoppers, bowls, platters, etc., and flatwork, scrollsaw work, etc. -- pretty much any other woodworking effort.

I hope this gives us a place to show off all the other non-pen things we enjoy creating. If after 6 months the forum has extremely low activity , or for some reason detracts from the primary focus of the site, I'll consider closing it down.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ctEaglesc

Passed Away Jul 4, 2008
In Memoriam
I like the idea but before you write the explanation does that mean that say bottle stoppers made out of acrylics don't qualify?
(Not that I intend to A. Make a bottle stopper and B.If I was to make said bottle stopper I wouldn't make it out of acrylic.
(Has anyone invented a denim bottle stopper yet?)[:D]
O.K. would a botttle stopper made out of denim and CA qualify?(That is IF I was to make a bottle stopper)

rtjw

2006111922150_z%20dead%20horse.gif

herper62

I like the idea as long as its a secondary area and does not take over from the pens. things learnwed from other items may be applied to pens and it would be a good area to list them. just a newbies two cents
Herper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom