Unimat

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

OKLAHOMAN

My grandson just called me and said he has this and wanted to know it's worth and if I knew anyone that would be interested. I have no idea of it's worth. If your interested PM me and I'll put you in contact with him. He lives Fairfield Texas just outside of Dallas/Ft Worth

20151018_112040.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Mr Vic

Roy,

I have one I got from an Army Buddy. His dad was a model enthusiast who had one and gave him one in hopes he'd follow in his foot steps. He never used it and passed it along to me. The only condition was that I use it. It's great for small items. I'm planning to turn an aluminum pen on it as a thank you. I've seen them priced anywhere from $200 to over $800. They are awesome lathes for what they are. Hard to find parts but there are a couple of site that sell tooling and belts. Let me know if you need links or more info...

Rockytime

Looks like a Unimat 3.I had two of those years ago. Wonderful little lathe. Looks like everything is there. I still have a full set of collets for them. Keep hoping to make them work on my Sherline. Been hoping for a long time now.

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
My dad sold the one I gave him for about $400.00 a year or so ago. It did not have the steady rest which I believe there is one in that picture. He did have a 3 and 4 jaw chuck, the column for making it a mill and the original box. That should give you an Idea of fair market value along with the craiglist ad Paul posted.

Top Bottom