Teaser

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

stonepecker

OK my Friend.......... It has been close to 90 days since we seen anything metal from you. To busy making items for the Great Garnd Daughters. So maybe it is time to think about doing something where you use both lathes? Maybe a wooden blank with a hand made center band? Cap? Tip? Just trying to get those juices flowing......after all, it is spring and the sap is suppose to be heading up.

Keep going my friend.

Last edited:

EBorraga

Passed Away July 17, 2022
In Memoriam
OK my Friend.......... It has been close to 90 days since we seen anything metal from you. To busy making items for the Great Garnd Daughters. So maybe it is time to think about doing something where you use both lathes? Maybe a wooden blank with a hand made center band? Cap? Tip? Just trying to get those juices flowing......after all, it is spring and the sap is suppose to be heading up.

Keep going my friend.

There has been plenty of stuff made Wayne. We just can't show people!!!! There is some prototype stuff in the work's. We managed to screw some stuff up last weekend, but I think we've developed a new plan for redemption :wink:

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader

Keep going my friend.
Patients pal! :biggrin: I've been dealing with Dell Tech support for a week now. They schedule a call in two days. When that day comes, no call. Turns out, they call the wrong number. Then another two days, to call the right number. Can't fix it so, we'll send you a Recover/Restore thumb drive. That didn't work so, we'll call you back after investigating. May have to send a new hard drive. :rolleyes: Haven't been to the shop this week but, will tomorrow. :wink: I don't know what I will do but.....maybe I'll think of something. :biggrin:

There has been plenty of stuff made Wayne. We just can't show people!!!! There is some prototype stuff in the work's. We managed to screw some stuff up last weekend, but I think we've developed a new plan for redemption :wink:
Don't tell him too much Ernie :biggrin: Let him think we're not doing anything. :biggrin:

stonepecker

I don't know if we can find redemption.........I think the Pope is busy. :biggrin::rolleyes:

Besides, Getting the juices flowing with you Ernie is not the problem. Your problem is getting that new shop up and running so we can get together and party at your place.

I think I would bring a new drink for the baptizing.

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
I don't know if we can find redemption.........I think the Pope is busy. :biggrin::rolleyes:

Besides, Getting the juices flowing with you Ernie is not the problem. Your problem is getting that new shop up and running so we can get together and party at your place.

I think I would bring a new drink for the baptizing.
I DO have another project going. Going to frame one of the sides of the Yuengling case Mark brought me. :biggrin: If it would stop raining and warm up a little, I'd set the chop saw up outside :redface: I might just run over to Lowes and, get them to cut the pieces. :wink:

Top Bottom