New machine.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

lorbay

Well after Brad G got his new lathe I said mine would be the Grizzly 13 x 40. Well that was way to big for my shop so I ended up with the next model down. The G4003G. Haven't got it out of the crate yet as I have to sell my old one first.
Anyone wanna buy a lathe in BC.
Lin

Attachments

• IMG_0907.JPG
    IMG_0907.JPG
    40.2 KB · Views: 290
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Curly

Congrats on the new toy. I have the same model that I bought 8 or 9 years ago although I don't have a lot of time on it. You'll love it.

lorbay

Thanks everyone, just trying the one out in the store was amazing at how much more precise it is over my older lathe. Oh and I have a guy coming to look at my old one in the morning. Fingers crossed.:biggrin::biggrin:
Lin

stuckinohio

Congrats on the purchase!

I recently moved my PM1127 down into the basement. It proved to be easier than I thought. Getting it out of the truck and onto the floor in front of the stairs was the most strenuous part because we carried it. After that I hooked up a winch from a neighbors 4 wheeler and we simply controlled the slide down the stairs with the winch. Couldn't have been easier. I posted some pics of the move somewhere on IAP recently.

Top Bottom