Micro-lux coming

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

MartinPens

Looks like I will have a barely used Micro-lux 7x 16 by the first of the year. Let the fun begin!
Now I have to get out there and make some more Cigar Illusion pens for the store so that I can support this new venture.

Thank you, John!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

OKLAHOMAN

Yep, if I didn't already have mine I would have made the trip to La., enjoy it and I'm sure we'll see some great things from it.

MartinPens

Thank everyone! And thanks Chuck. I was in need of a bargain. Lots of extras and John was willing to work with me on the payment. Great guy.
Now I'm going to be bugging you and all the guys/gals on the metal lathe forum trying to figure out how to use all this stuff. I will do plenty of searching and try not to ask the questions that have been asked a billion times.
I won't have it until the first of the year. I have a spot all carved out for it. I cleaned the shop today and I'm ready to go.

John Den

Lets hope it won't stay "Barely Used"
Keep using it and you'll find you need to use it every week for something or other.
My Sieg took its time getting used to me but we're at perfect ease with each other now!
Any problems -- contact me and I'll do my best to help.
Regards, John

Top Bottom