Look What Followed Me Home.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Jim Smith

Congratulations!!! That looks like a very nice mill and you should be able to do some pretty sophisticated work on that. Please keep us posted as you put it to work.

Jim Smith

Rockytime

Very nice mill. Who makes it? As soon as I divest myself of my Bridgeport I will replace it with something similar to yours. I need the space and no longer do larger projects.

robutacion

Wow Mark, who cares about the extra fuel and the "dramatic average speed reduction" :eek::wink: you experienced, I wouldn't mind one of those either, I may would have some spaces problems but, I always seem to make stuff fit...!

What are you going to mainly use that for..???

Are you considering CNC upgrade...??

Or by the way, you speak of 500km as if was just next door, and while I know, I have been there that, that is practically you next door location, better you then me have to drive such distances...!:eek:

Good luck with it and let us all see something done with it...!:wink:

Cheers
George

wm460

Tennant Creek, Northern Territory, Australia,0860.
Wow Mark, who cares about the extra fuel and the "dramatic average speed reduction" :eek::wink: you experienced, I wouldn't mind one of those either, I may would have some spaces problems but, I always seem to make stuff fit...!

The part that hurt was paying near $2.00 a litre at Ti Tree road house
The funny thing is I have more room in my shed now

What are you going to mainly use that for..???

one day I hope to be able to make model engines.

Are you considering CNC upgrade...??

Not computer illiterate enough.

Or by the way, you speak of 500km as if was just next door, and while I know, I have been there that, that is practically you next door location, better you then me have to drive such distances...!:eek:

Good luck with it and let us all see something done with it...!:wink:

Cheers
George

Bugger I have to go to Alice to see a quack, some neurologist be away for three days.

Top Bottom